Saturday, November 3, 2007

Jay Chou 周杰倫

Once again, Jay Chou released a really creative album again. I downloaded his songs but I promise Jay Chou, everyone and myself that I will buy his original album as soon as possible because i support him. Haha.

The ballads are still so good. They will slowly grow into you like so much. It often reminds you of your past and you will start reminiscing about it. Like what Wen Feng says, I will definitely tell my child/children I listen to Jay Chou when I was young.

能不能别没收我的爱?

很多的梦在等待着进行.

我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情.

这感觉 已经不对 我努力在挽回
一些些 应该体贴的感觉 我没给
你嘟嘴 许的愿望很卑微 在妥协
是我忽略 你不过要人陪
这感觉 已经不对 我最后才了解
一页页 不忍翻阅的情节 你好累
你默背 为我掉过几次泪 多憔悴
而我心碎你受罪 你的美 我不配


They are simply so good. I really hope I could go watch him live in concert one day.

3 comments:

落叶 said...

Hey, surprise visit from Yap.. Haha.. Ya , Jay's album, although quite expensive but worth..Concert will be in Malaysia next year if not mistaken ...

Christopher said...

Haha!
I saw my name in the thread. Hoho!
Well,
I really waited his album for long time ago, and until now I haven't listen other songs beside the 3 released officially... Haiz...

Damn SongBMG always do the same thing to Malaysian! How bout you? Aus released?

eng.yi.yang said...

Released la...but then i didn't go buy kok...=.=
let's go yap!!