Thursday, November 15, 2007

Final Exams.

The exam kicked off today. The line up started with English, Mathematics on Monday, Chemistry on Tuesday, Physics on Thursday and Foudation of Social Science on Friday! That's all and it's going to be a long long week. On the other hand, it means that I'm getting closer and closer to Malaysia!!!

SP friends, I miss you guys so much!! Can't wait to get my ass back!! Miss all the outings.


I didn't do good in English. Sigh. Was so difficult! Forget it. I should concentrate on my weakest Math.


I miss you. Yeah, you readers!!


I don't know why but i like xanga MSN better.

4 comments:

Paradize said...

wish u luck n all the best...
gambateh in maths...dun let Edward complain about u to ur dad face to face...XD

Monash Hostellite Committee said...

good luck...u kind look good on the suit.the weight i think it ok on u.

落叶 said...

Muahaha, i same wif u la, weakest in math...but math remind me to our add math tuition teacher .. XD

Alic3 said...

jia you jia you!!!