Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Post of two days.

Hmm. Yesterday contacted people in Melbourne that came from Sungai Petani. In short, they are Miss Kathryn Khoo and Miss Felicia Lee. It's so good to catch up with them. Talked about the times back when we hang out together and what we did together, asking how are they doing now and stuff. Time has passed and people will change. So did they. They are not who they were before but i guess that's good as everyone will grow. I admit that i've changed as well. I see things differently and handle things differently. I haven't been talking on the phone for so long. Most importantly with girls. Haha. I miss Malaysia's cheap phone plans. It always keeps me connected with people. Unlike here.

Surprisingly, I attended all the classes yesterday. I thought it might be a good start for this term and it will continue but i was so wrong. I missed my first class at 8am today but i attended my 9am class. Had a break at 10am to 11am. But I decided to sleep the 11am class because I was quite tired and i wasn't in the mood at all. So I decided to sleep at 10 plus. When I woke up, it was already 2pm. Haha. I can really sleep these days. I already missed 3 classes including the 8am class. I had another class at 12pm. Hmm. Cooked noodles for lunch and got readied for class at 3pm. After class, we had presentation preparation at 4pm until like 6pm?

It's dinner time. The people who used to live in Taylors House came back because we wanted to celebrate Elizabeth's 18th birthday. We didn't dine in at Cafe T's because the food sucks although it's free as it is included in our accomodation. We went to Pavarotti to have pastas/pizza. It was quite good. After that, everyone left as they have their errands to run. Chatted a bit with the ones who stayed and sent one girl back with a Saudi Arabian guy. To and fro was like one hour. Good exercise for me. I've gained so much weight! Sigh.

Anyways, if you guys want to see my photos, go sign up in facebook. I have many photos there compared to friendster. I will come up with some interesting stuff to blog about.That's all for now.




1 comment:

Paradize said...

hmm, try to put some pics here as well ok? how are kath n felicia? more matured n pretty ady? hope they dun gain weight...
btw, u shouldn't miss so much classes la...sleep early in the night, the bird tat wakes up early always hav worms to eat, u r bird, not worm, so dun think tat the worm tat wakes up early get eaten by the birds...