Saturday, October 13, 2007

Holidays are officially over.

The third and last term break for my University of Sydney Foundation Program(USFP) is officially over in a few hours time. That means i need to wake up early tomorrow. That sucks major! My first lesson is at 8am. I need an hour to prepare myself (Don't omg! That one hour is just nice because i need to take my bath in the morning, have breakfast and a little time to choose what i need to wear which i hate most!) and my sleeping time has been totally messed up. I can sleep so much these days. Unlike last time. I will wake up easily in the morning or wake up automatically when my sleeping time has reached 8 hours. Now, i sleep for 12 hours easily. Oh my god! I guess i have changed a lot without my parents around. I used to see some positive changes in me when i once came here but now, all i can see is negative changes.

I really need some motivation. Honestly, my motivations always come from the toilet. Whatever i'm doing in the toilet will always remind me what's right and what i should do to make myself better. I feel weird as well. Haha. I need to brush up my chemistry and maths especially. I just can't afford to get low marks anymore this time. It's freaking 50% out of 100% of the whole course. Geeez. I need Pn. Gui! I need Pn. Gan! If can, Anthony, Tan Kim Siang and Maria also come!

I'm happy that I can live on my own now without really relying on others. I seriously miss the buddies back home which I had so much fun and so much conflicts with. It's different here now. Most people are status conscious but I just don't give a fuck about it. I am not so friendly now to avoid some shit stuff but I won't give in to you just because you're better than me. Don't expect me to look up when you're looking down on me. Back at home, I used to be so much jollier. But now, I don't have much to talk. What people do now is bitch about others. I might join sometimes if the target is under my the-person-that-I-don't-really-like-list but most of the time I will just ignore.

Am I always at the extreme ends as in like if I'm lazy, I'll be so so so lazy and if I'm hardworking then I'll work very very hard? Okay. Let's just make another example and stop laughing. Do I either treat someone really good or treat someone very cold? (This is way much better, eh? =D)

So long. folks. Take care. I will be back in this December and let's Partay hang out!

Self note: I shall waste time.......NOT!

3 comments:

ladybird said...

Haha...Keep blogging man! It's always nice to hear from an old friend! And of course,all the best!

Paradize said...

what thing you do in toilet makes you discern what's good and bad? i can only sing Maroon 5's song...Makes Me Wonder...waakakakakakkaakkaa
and yes, ur old fren like me still haven't change in aspect of specialities...im still cold and fat, hwai is still aggressive and fat too, the girls r still talkative n sexy (well, have to flatter them to encourage the blog visit rate...)

since u can't help with ur sleeping time, let INVENTION helps u...there's a thing on earth call ALARM-CLOCKS, take note, with a [S], means u need A LOT of alarm clock to take effect, scatter them around ur bed with timer's on, that would do the job...or simply overslept and miss the class will do...

that's all for comment, seems like my comment is more like a post eh?

eng.yi.yang said...

hoho...i'll blog about what has happened yesterday and today...

i miss you guys so much!!and thanks for advertising!